Sunday, April 3

{Welcome.}


Hello there.
I decided I am going to give this craft blogging world a try. First I'll probably introduce myself.

My name is Kati Briggs and I am 18 years old.
I graduate this year and plan to attend BYU.
I love crafts, creativity and thrift stores.
especially chandeliers, antiques, and pearls.
argyle, music, books and ribbon.
I like organizing, though I am very unorganized.
I am not a good cook, but I enjoy trying.

I want this blog to be an outlet as I transition to college and learn how to live by myself, cook for myself, clean, do laundry, and (my favorite) decorate my own space. I get so many ideas from my favorite blogs out there and I am sure they are bound to show up as I begin my journey! As for now, I just got my new piece of equipment for my birthday:


With a sewing machine, some cute paper and a Silhouette SD. You can do anything.
See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment